Educare will guide you through every step of the process. Our experienced counsellors have been doing this since 2014, and we have successfully placed more than 200 students in different continent  across the Globe. The requirements for the student visas keep changing, Our counsellors are trained to deal with all your queries regarding the different programs, different colleges and universities. Once you have decided to pursue your studies at a particular institution, we will help you process the documents, and then lodge the application. 

Frequently Asked Questions

Exemptions are given based on previous studies and are related to the major chosen. Units passed in previous studies that do not equate to a chosen uni unit will not be exempted. No advanced standing will be granted if the units undertaken in previous studies are not units relevant to the course nominated.

Documents can be certified by a:

  • Justice of the Peace
  • Commissioner for Oaths/Declarations
  • Notary Public or
  • An Academic Registrar of the institution that issued the transcript.

Our Partner Providers