Study in Canada

Canada plays host to more than 180,000 International students in any given year. Canada is known for its quality education & competitive entry requirements. A Canadian Degree/Diploma is recognized across the globe. Canadian institutes charge lower tuition fees for international students than their counterparts in competing countries. For the past 9 consecutive years, UN survey has found Canada to be the best place in the world to live in. International students can apply for their PR which takes up to 15 to 18 months from within Canada. Students are eligible to work off campus without a work permit upto 20 hrs per week & full time during vacation. Several programs may even have a paid co-op term where one gets hands on experience in working in the industry. Further students on the completion of their program can work upto 3 years depending on the length of their study program.

Algoma University  

Bishop’s University     

Brescia University College        

Brock University       

Capilano University    

Fairleigh Dickinson University   

Thompson Rivers University           

Toronto Institute of   Pharmaceutical Technology     

Trent University

Trinity Western University       


      University Canada West              

University of Fraser Valley

 University of Lethbridge

University of Northern British Columbia     

University of Ontario Institute of   Technology

University of Prince Edward Island     

University of Regina       

University of Saskatchewan

University   of Waterloo     

Vancouver Island University

Frequently Asked Questions

The first step is to get admission to a Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI) recognized by the government of Canada. Once an individual receives a letter of acceptance from a DLI, he or she may be able to apply for a study permit. Applications may be made online or by mail.

All new study permits are issued at a Canadian port of entry. An applicant who has submitted an application to a foreign Canadian Visa Office will be issued a letter of approval advising him or her to travel to a Canadian port of entry to have the study permit issued. A study permit is generally issued for the duration of the person’s studies.

Tuition fees vary based on institution. Please contact the administration where you intend to study for more information.